FileMenu Tools Pro Crack With Serial Key Fully Download
FileMenu Tools Pro Crack is an easy-to-use application for customizing the context menu of Windows Explorer. All you can do with this app is add or remove commands from the context menu, so FileMenu Tools keeps it very simple concerning the UI. Right from the start, you’ll be met with a wide panel containing all the new features. By default, all the commands are going to be selected. Uncheck the boxes of entries you wish to have removed and then save your changes.
Besides the usual copy-paste-delete entries, your context menu can display functions like advanced delete, find and replace, advanced renamer, change time, synchronize, change icon, join folders, delete empty folders, and more. Some of these entries target files only, some just folders, and others both instances.
With FileMenu Tools customization
With FileMenu Tools customize the context menu (right click) of Windows Explorer. The application adds built-in utilities to perform operations on files and folders and adds custom commands that allow users to run external applications; copy/move to an exact folder or delete specific file types. FileMenu Tools also allow you to customize the “Send to …” submenu and enable/disable context menu commands added by other applications. Lots of very useful extra features: create symbolic links, sync folders with file deletion in both directions, show folder size of all subfolders
FileMenu Tools allows you to customize the context menu of Windows Explorer. And it lets you:
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders.
- Add customized commands which run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder, or delete specific file types.
- Configure the “Send to…” submenu.
- Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
- Through FileMenu Tools, you can choose what items show up on various right-click menus in Windows Explorer.
- By selecting certain items that you want to have access to quickly and deselecting others that you don’t use as much, you’ll greatly streamline processes that you carry out routinely.
- In addition to adding and removing standard items, you can also add your custom entries to these menus in just a few steps.
- In addition to menu customization options, this app also provides you with a nice set of other tools to help you increase efficiency while working.
- These include an Advanced Renamer, tools for copying and moving folders and files to new locations, a command line interface window for advanced users, and many more.
- Overwhelming to beginners: Because there are so many options available in this program, it can be a bit overwhelming to someone without a lot of computer experience.
- Unfortunately, the Help file doesn’t do a very good job of provide an overview of how the program can be use, and its dense presentation of technical information may only serve to increase the frustration of novice users.
A Useful Handy Tool Free Utility
FileMenu Tools is a handy free utility that can provide some excellent benefits to anyone with enough experience or determination to take advantage of all it has to offer. It may be a tough program to get the hang of for new users, but with some persistence, just about anyone can get some good use out of it.
Also Download: DC-Unlocker Crack
What’s New In FileMenu Tools:
- Improved the custom commands of type “Run program”. A new option is add to enter recursively in the subfolders when the custom command is configure to sequential execution.
- Folder Size: in FileMenu Tools is add the analysis of hard links was. So the real size of the disk is calculate correctly if a file has reference several hard links. The disadvantage is the process is slower. Therefore now is possible to choose if analyze the hard links or not.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: in specific time zones may exist an offset of one hour.
- Fixed bug in Advanced Renamer: when renaming folders recursively a message box was displayed continuously because the renamed folder was not found.
- Fixed bug in Advanced Renamer: did not convert correctly to lower case or upper case with special characters like áåöä, ÁÅÖÄ.
- Fixed bug in Sync Folders: the time of target files was not change correctly and therefore always the origin files were detect as modified files.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders. These utilities are explain below in more detail
- Add custom commands which run a specific action. The possible actions are the following:
- Run external applications
- Copy/move to a specific folder
- Delete specific file types
- Send the selected files as attachments to e-mail recipient(s)
- Rename the selected files by using a set of rules
- Configure the “Send to…” submenu
- Enable/disable commands which is add by other applications to the context menu
Minimum System Requirements for Installing FileMenu Tools :
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- No special requirements
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to installation dir
- For more information check the installation notes
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never let the program apply update (block)